Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Adepticon 2012 38 Days away (Please Hurry)

    So, my plan was to complete an army just for open games at Adepticon. Well, I did it 1505pt. Blood Angel  Jump pack heavy army. I played it at Chicago Battle bunker against a daemon army. I didn't win but it was close. I would like to adjust it a little. I used Dante and the Sanguinator I think it is alittle much.
   So, the Swag Bag news looks good. Blue Table Painting is putting up templates. The first 500 people to go through registration get a battle foam bag. Last year I got a starter box of Warmachine that paid for the ticket, not to mention the novels and t-shirts that came in the bag.
  I am also looking forward to the bits sales and the nightly swap-o-rama deals galore. Yes, Forgeworld will be there. I wonder what the con limited edition model will be. I will try to post about the Con as much as possible. I plan on buying alot of cool stuff. Let me know what you want me to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment