Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Adepticon 2013 38 days and counting

   So, it is getting close to that time of the year. I am not sure what I plan on taking with me. There is a chance for a Nurgle vs Space puppies grudge match, with a old friend of mine {Dave the Destroyer}. But, I have made a good blood angle jump army. If he goes it will be his first year. So, I am inclined to take an army he would like to play against.
  I am not sure if psychosquire is coming with yet. He pops up close to the con and gives little notice. He is sneaky like that. He most likely will bring a eldar/dark eldar list. I have play against it and got destroyed by it. I played nurgle and his Harley/HQ unit is a beast.
  Perv goat may also show up, if his work schedule clears up. This would be his first time also. We may get a few Malifaux games in I hope to get a few more models painted by then. If I am lucky, I hope to get another 40k game against him. We have played a game last month and he beat me but it was very tight. We played at the Battle Bunker and everyone was commenting on his old minis (2nd edition). It was great to see all the players giving their respect.
  I wish my buddy Ozzy could go for at least a day. He is a big Warmahoard player. I think he would get a kick out of it. But he has a hard work schedule.
  Well, I guess we will see who goes as we get closer.

2 comments:

  1. Warmahoard? I've not heard that one. Think I like Hordemachine better. I'd like to go, but gotta save up for C2E2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adepticon is free if you don't compete

    ReplyDelete